Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Wale is the next Lupe..."



Entertainment Weekly thinks so. And so do I. Read it here.

He was one of their "Eight New Faces To Watch in '08"

This reminds me of when Lu got GQ Man of The Year. Cool shit.

AND he's a Lupe fan. AND I have proof..I just have to find it again..

Oh and I normally don't do this so you can't complain..

There are 2 new post over at She's Cool Like Dat.

Yes, it's my personal blog. I found one of the messages already from Wale.

Here I'll make it easy.

Oh yeah! Zune Shuffle was updated too.

4 comments:

brandi said...

TAG...YOUR It...

THE RULES:

1. link the person who tagged you.
2. mention the rules in your blog…
3. tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5.leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

Stickboy said...

I like taht guys hat... it would match my FAKE shoes :(

amirah. said...

i wasn't thinkin about wale being the next lupe until i saw an article in Rolling Stones this past issue. i've seen wale perform twice at maryland but i was sleepin on him until i heard he was signed to a major label& when he got on "rising up". i'm happy for him. he's definitely a hardworking dude.

dessex said...

Wale is the truth