Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just for the record...

I'm a female. I write in detail when I feel like it. I don't recall ever actually posting GITD tour dates because you can find those anywhere and everywhere. Thanks.

Moving on. I'm going to be extremely busy for the next couple of weeks so more than likely I won't be able to update as much..well I barely do that now.

Anyway, Sean is the hardest working man in the Lupe business. I say that to say this I'm in the process of helping to open 5 stores by the 29th. Its really not as great as it sounds [thats me not going into detail again] but while Im doing this you can all get your Lupe fix from him.

Most of you drift from there to here anyway. I will be consistant when I get a consistant schedule. But yeah, appreciate Sean. He's great and I'm tired.

4 comments:

@SeanTheRobot said...

...you are so nice.

:-)

Good luck with those shops.

K. Denise said...

I said that because if there's no new Lu stuff you make it [ie the wallpapers] and you make things exclusive to you and have stuff other sites dont. That and you didnt have to do that HHSML video. For those reasons you are appreciated...

Anonymous said...

iamkaycee.blogspot.com

Checks me out :)

Unknown said...

Theres a lupe chris brown freestyle floating around on youtube did you check that out? thats probably the only new lupe thing out. thanks for checkin my page i'll make a link to your page i feel like youve been in the (blogging) game longer than I lol so much to learn..