Saturday, March 15, 2008

This is some conspiracy theory type shit.

Okay so uhh. I was just randomly looking at post and questions about Lupe on Yahoo at 3 in the morning like I do every Friday night in the house. ::rolls eyes::

Anyway, I come across a question on Yahoo! Canada that mentioned the whole "Lupe used to sell dope" thing. Then they go on to bring up how the album cover says "Lupe Fiasco" but also says "Life of Fiasco" is you look at it different and "the F looks like the grim reapers scythe to go with the theme of death and life"


Dig much?

Two people over on Hood Fever looked a little too into it too.

Maybe.

Maybe not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well if u listen deeply to the lyrics of "Lupe the killa" he does talk about slangin back in the day. In each verse he makes ref to how no one knows verse 1: "im two thirds submerged below the surface where they [us] surf [search].

Verse 2: Give it how I live it most niggaz won't believe
Or achieve how I did it most niggaz won't recieve
Til I leave and I bereave the secrets of my sickness
How I, flooded the streets like Venice
I've suffered, demanded, withstanded, pimp handed and hustlin
I'm Colonel Mustard with the speech
They ain't catchin me, no suspicions of stickin
No convictions on my rap sheet

of course this is all double entendra and its also in ref to his lyrics but in the 3rd verse it gets blatant.

verse 3:
Letcha in on a secret, but you can't leak it
Lupe's the killa, killa, killa, killa
Since my entrance, my niggaz had packs [drugs]
They moved 'em to a trap like Winston
Far from bustas, baby nah
All my homies henchmen
I was the rhymer, my talk went through the walls like Slimer
Or like, E [extascy] in vagina

basicallys sayin he supplied his ppls wit drugs to sell to fund his label or maybe jus that his ppl use to slang and he's just talking about it, either way, it is about drugs. Thought u would know since its the name of ur blog.

K. Denise said...

Oh I knew that. I was more so referring to the symbolic Lupe thing.