Saturday, February 9, 2008

The 2008 Grammy Awards

Sooo the Grammy's are this Sunday. I personally don't really care for the show too much anymore because the whole system they have is flawed and they put the same people on all the time and blah blah blah...

Anyway, as you may know our favorite rapper [and your favorite rappers favorite rapper] is up for one of those coveted Grammys yet again. This time its for Best Urban/Alternative Performance for Daydreamin' ft. Jill Scott.

He's up against:
Vikter Duplaix - Make A Baby
Dwele - That's The Way Of The World
Meshell Ndegeocello - Fantasy
Alice Smith - Dream

Honestly, I have no clue who anybody else on that list is except for Dwele. & with that being said..if the same thing happens here that happened with Kanye...let me not make that negative comment. I don't know who they are but I don't wish them luck either because I just flat out don't want them to win, LOL.

BUT

at the same time..if Lupe doesn't win this one I'm protesting the Grammys...

maybe...

Maybe I'll just watch when Kanye performs or something and not watch the rest of it....

it'll be on youtube within the next hour anyway...

No comments: