Saturday, February 2, 2008

Lupe Essentials

Okay, so I put together a list of some of my favorite Lupe songs. If you do not have any/one of these for whatever reason you are not a Lupe fan therefore you suck..thoroughly buddy. So...here goes.

Oh and you have to listen to them in that order since you read this.

If you decide not to do so then your Zune/ipod/computer/cd player will explode...and it will be one of those big mushroom cloud nuclear explosions too. Don't beleive me? Go 'head..do it. But don't say I didn't warn you.

It's like one of those chain letters. Remember those?

1. Theme Music To A Drive By
2. Lupe The Killer
3. Make Sure U Get A Shirt!!!
4. McFly
5. Don't Get It Twisted
6. Absolute Freestyle
7. I Don't Feel So Good
8. ...And He Gets The Girl
9. Sunshine
10. Paris, Tokyo
11. The Commercial
12. Go Go Gadget Flow
13. Heat Under The Baby Seat
14. Switch ( The Science Project)
14. Daydreamin' ft. Jill Scott
15. Twilight Zone
16. Lu Myself
17. Pills/Out There ??
18. Mean & Vicious
19. Dear Fall
20. The Emperor's Soundtrack
21. Jedi Mind Tricks
22. I Gotcha
23. Gotta Eat
24. The Coolest
25. The Cool
26. The Die. ft. GemStones
27. Dumb It Down
28. Superstar
29. Kick, Push

**You can sub any of those songs for Gold Watch, Blackout, or Fighters, American Terrorists, He Say She Say, Hurt Me Soul, Make Sure, or Hip Hop Saved My Life. But only those.

I would have added them but I mean..I might as well damnit..add all of those and you never need to listen to anything else. Ever again. Seriously. I've listened to only Lupe for like 2 weeks straight once.

No comments: