Monday, February 18, 2008

We're Back In Business!!

My internet is back. Looks like it was really a simple remedy after all. Gotta thank my momma for that. LOL. There will be many changes to this site. Only because of the fact that I'll be out of work and non-busy until the first week of March. There are also changes in motion over at She's Cool Like Dat [formerly known as Waste Not Fresh Tears].

But anyway, I have an update that I don't think many people would have. Sorta.

In the new Jan-March issue of Salon Digest magazine they have a little piece about the whole men and scarves fashion trend. In it they have Lupe, Kanye, Omarion and a couple other people whos name I can't remember at the moment.

They also have an article/interview with Mr. West himself.

Be sure to check that out..at your local beauty supply store....

No comments: